MY PREDATOR 2 HEAD

Depredador1997

After a few weeks working on this piece a friend of mine ask me to post it here.
I will be wearing this to SDCC09.

Hope u like it. Ceasar

068.JPG

Thanx Garo I will post pix as soon as i get it out of the mold.....................Molding this puppy today... and i hope to have the first pull ready by tuesday.

:) here is another pix

065_right_side_09.jpg

Nicely done, great to see more clay slinging going on, hopefully we can badger more people into chucking clay at armatures :)

Hey Lee thanx for your reply man... good to hear you like my P2 head. I must say it's almost as big as a DBP1 ....as for armatures i made the one i wore last year to SDCC interesting i must say...maybe if i get more time off i will get my hands on it.

Hey Damon u bet it better look good in person . i was gonna mold this guy last night but i wasn't happy with his eyebrows there was something missing so i worked a little around the eyes n here is what i did. After this molding for sure!!!! First pix is before , second is after ( plastik surgery)...after all i live in L.A. JEJEJEJE!!!!!..

before.JPG

after.JPG

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back