MY PREDATOR 2 HEAD

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Depredador1997

After a few weeks working on this piece a friend of mine ask me to post it here.
I will be wearing this to SDCC09.

Hope u like it. Ceasar

068.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Depredador1997

Thanx Garo I will post pix as soon as i get it out of the mold.....................Molding this puppy today... and i hope to have the first pull ready by tuesday.

:) here is another pix

065_right_side_09.jpg

Usurper

Nicely done, great to see more clay slinging going on, hopefully we can badger more people into chucking clay at armatures :)

Depredador1997

Hey Lee thanx for your reply man... good to hear you like my P2 head. I must say it's almost as big as a DBP1 ....as for armatures i made the one i wore last year to SDCC interesting i must say...maybe if i get more time off i will get my hands on it.

Depredador1997

Hey Damon u bet it better look good in person . i was gonna mold this guy last night but i wasn't happy with his eyebrows there was something missing so i worked a little around the eyes n here is what i did. After this molding for sure!!!! First pix is before , second is after ( plastik surgery)...after all i live in L.A. JEJEJEJE!!!!!..

before.JPG

after.JPG