My Pred Mask Display Case

Ice1

Sr Member
I've been on the search for a nice display for a very long while. I've searched the Net and practically every store around my area and even other towns close. I couldn't find a display that really catch my eye or even big enough for my mask. I've seen some on Ebay but really didn't like the plastic cases.

I really didn't want to make one out of acrylic either, wanted some thing a little more, Like glass wise. And was lucky enough just to browse 'Pets-Mart' the other and just by accident swung by the aquariums and look what I see. A nice display to put the mask in And it didn't even cost more then $300.00. I as going to pay this to have one made for out of Acrylic and a little more for some thing to have it sit on.

Well I'm getting another because I happy with the look of it. It really don't look like an aquarium. The light on top just lays their can be taking off. Once it's off, looks just like a display case And the thing I like about it's heavy as hell...

Well I thought a share, maybe members out their like me that was having a hard time trying find some thing nice to display their masks in.

display.jpg

display.jpg

Nerds? lol 2nd person that has said this to me today. My cuz came in today and asked why I used Nerds lol

Hello,

I have to admit, would never of thought using a fish tank as a display case, looks really good. For my collectables I use the glass display stands from IKEA.

Daren

Just to add, my wife and I LOVE to go thrift store hunting. It's a bit of a treasure hunt we do from time to time (Which reminds me, I need to go back to one and pick up the crock pot I saw). As of late, I've noticed quite a few large aquariums for cheap at them, I believe $30 for one that size. So, definitely worth a look, to further save cash...

Humm may have to go to the ones here and have a look again. I hear a lot of stuff about people finding awesome stuff at these stores but the ones here really don't have anything like that. Last time i went to one I saw nothing but old couches and old clothing nothing really eye catching. That day I went, Never went again. I may have to head to a bigger city to see what they have at those thrift stores. Can pretty much see what they have in the stores here just passing by them..

Thrift stores and Salvation Army stores are constantly evolving, which is what makes it such a treasure hunt. You truly never know what you can find. I'm constantly amazed by what a lot of people donate. Good way to pass time on a boring rainy Saturday...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back