My Pred Heads

Darkraven

Ive had these for a couple of days bu have had no camera to take any pictures so here are the ones Usurper sent me

i was blown away by the detail in them they are alot bigger and heavier than i thought ill post some other pictures as soon as i can, i am terrified of ruining the unpainted wolf mask but youve got to start somewhere i guess

Shorty is the P1 that is the character i will be playing in Fallen Angel based on the shorty from the first AVP comic he will be a predator who has jsut done the manhood ritual but still thinks the more weapons you have the more you will succeed so will be loaded down with a stupid amount of weapons

19052009072.jpg

Andy1.jpg

Andy2.jpg

Andy3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lee's sculpts are always great in detail and great paint ups as well. :p
A great Guy to talk to.Lee, I'm still blown away by your P2 mask.
wish you would make resin bust one of this days. :)

The detail and paint job on the P1 is insane. Top quality. Looking forward to seein the wolf painted up and seein the fan film

Lee's heads are the best! Are you going to use the wolf in your film? I'm working on a moving mandible idea for the lower jaw. If it works i'll let you know...
Would be great to see 'shorty' in a fan film!
Tim

Yeah i will be but his bio will never come off as we dont have the wolf character in the film and we have a small nod to AVP where two human characters are watching tv and there's a report about a nuclear explosion going off in an American town lol

Yeah i will be but his bio will never come off as we dont have the wolf character in the film and we have a small nod to AVP where two human characters are watching tv and there's a report about a nuclear explosion going off in an American town lol

:) Nice!
Sounds good mate. Keep us posted.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back