My pred gloves so far......

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CRANIUM

100904_101223.jpg

Here is a glove im working on at the mo,its a devil monster glove with a rubber glove over it made to look like wrappings around the finger areas,its nowhere near finished as you can see i need to paint and color the glove,i will also be putting material wraps around the hand and wrist area of the glove,let me know what you all think?cheers :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Knightviper09

Well, you are off to a great start man. Looks deadly, Niiiiiiiiiiiiice! Hope you post pics of the rest of the suit together. I love those finished pics. :(

CRANIUM

It is a great idea ! I love the spikes on it. It looks like an Elder's hand !
Its amazing when you search the internet of what you can find,the gloves only cost me £2.99 and the spikes are what made me buy them straight away,i really cant wait to start painting them,my next idea is rubber car matts for armor so keep a look out within the next couple of months ;)