My pred biography

panik33

I first posted this on the rising hunt forum to help it start up but not too many people use it me thinks well here's a little story about my pred

Name- panik
Home world-Yautja prime
Race- Yautja
Age- 450
Height-8ft11
Weight-unknown
Appearance- shoulder armor with cannon attachment broken black netting . Light yellowy brown skin with patches of dark brown
Weapons-
wrist blades
spear
knife
throwing blades
plasma caster (broken able to fix)
Bio- he is obsessed with the hunt he lives for the hunt during his first hunt he killed countless xenos and developed a taste for it now traveling in his own clan known simply as the hunt. He and his clan members travel the universe in search of xeno infested planets of which there are few since after the outbreak the predators managed to eliminate them but they have heard from rogue hunters that there are a few on the out lying planets of the unexplored universe. So with his clan he has searched for over 150 years for these planets and us getting close as the Galaxy he is in currently shows signs of xeno infestation.

As the elder in his clan he is very well respected by his over 2000 clan members he has picked up over the years know one would dare challenge his fighting skills as the other hunters use there plasma casters he chooses not to as his was damaged at the start of is Journey and now prefers to get up close and personal with his pray using his spear and the ceremonial dagger given to him by a rogue hunter years ago he enjoys the different reactions of different races and species as the die in front of him

currently he is investigating a planet that is forgoing one of the biggest xeno infestations ever recorded with a population of over 300 billion. He is now contemplating with his higher ranking clan members as if they should step in and stop the infestation or wait it out until the entire planet is engulfed then go on and destroy all 300 billion xenos by hand

So what do you think

thanks

Ron

Thats a tall EmmEffing Pred considering the P1 was 7'!!

But I like the idea, but I think the concept closer to your pred being a cleaner like wolf is, But the concept of an entire clan being full of Xeno killers sounds good. I enjoy it throughly

well im 6ft 7 in real life so i figured it be a realy tall pred too

yeah an entire clan of cleaners mainly using melee weopons

Very cool bio mate your Predator sounds like a right bad ass and a clan full of Predators like wolf is awesome and there all Xeno hunters thats pretty cool mate.

Perhaps your clan runs into my lone pred and we cross paths at a outpost somewhere. but you guys know that my pred is pure bad assery and raise a mandible as we pass. youve got my pred cell shall you ever decide to storm that planet teeming with xenos.

Kevin Peter Hall was 7'2 and Ian White is 7'1, put them in pred suits and they were both knocking on 8ft, possibly alilttle over, so you height is just a slightly taller pred

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back