My PKD has finally arrived!

After seeing someone else's display here on the rpf I'm looking for a Halliburton Zero briefcase, like Deckard's, to display all the ephemera.
At the moment I think I will include a dummy 'stunt' blaster casting in the holster with that set. Then I think I will display the 'good' blaster separately on a stand.
like most people my plans evolve over time. I have also put myself on the waiting list for the 2016 run of Richard Coyle blasters. I could then use the Sidkit in the holster and swap it for the Coyle in the seperate display. I must admit to some trepidation about this as I'm still not convinced the Coyle is worth eleven hundred quid but we shall see. My plans will probably evolve further and my credit card may be in poor shape by then...

Does anyone have any information about the cigarette lighter Racheal uses in the Tyrell office V-K test scene?

Last edited:
Speaking of changing plans, I couldn't resist...
One of the run of Baccarat crystal future-JW bottles from Italy just leapt into my shopping basket and Hobbylink Japan have a stock of the Elfin Knights shot glasses from Bryant's office and the blue-band Tsingtao shot glass.
Kurtyboy has also dispatched Leon's 'precious' photos so it's coming together.
Pictures when it all arrives.

Last edited:
One of the run of Baccarat crystal future-JW bottles from Italy just leapt into my shopping basket.
Pictures when it arrives.
Just ignore what I said about unnecessary ephemera.

This hobby will drag you in and before you know know it it has you in it's clutches!

Blade Runner dragged me in thirty years ago Funky Jedi. It's only now I have the resources to indulge my obsession.

Now all I have to worry about is explaining this huge and expensive-looking collection of props to my wife when I take it out of my workshop and into the house...

Last edited:
One of the run of Baccarat crystal future-JW bottles from Italy just leapt into my shopping basket and Hobbylink Japan have a stock of the Elfin Knights shot glasses from Bryant's office and the blue-band Tsingtao shot glass.
Kurtyboy has also dispatched Leon's 'precious' photos so it's coming together.
Pictures when it all arrives.

I have one of the JW bottles that you speak of. You will not be disappointed. :)

I've spent the last couple of evenings in Photoshop creating some 'future cash' to accompany all the plastic cards in my wallet display.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back