My PK-D Drawing

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Docking Bay 93

This is from a few years ago. I never really finished it. I used a pic of Rick's PKD, and did this "manual" drawing of it. If you want a Vector version, let me know.

First one's clean. Second amd third I was going for a "Joe Johnston" look. Not sure if I got it, but there ya go.[attachmentid=8213]

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That looks fantastic. :thumbsup

BTW the Shimago-Dominguez motto in the film is, "Helping America into the New World". :D

- K

Docking Bay 93

I heard that somewhere before. I think I'm going to keep the one I have on there, but if anyone wants me to do it, I will.

In fact, any comments or suggestions would be great. I wouldn't mind working on this again.

Thanks for the compliment.

-E

Docking Bay 93

If anyone were interested, I could work on making the plaque part be a little 'beefier" and more realistic, with better looking info and layout.

Let me know.

-E