Hope you like

pred_1.jpg

pred_2.jpg

pred_3.jpg

pred_4.jpg

pred_5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you brother,

i used to own one of petes first gen suits which i wore to a local convention,i have only worn the P1 to take some pictures with,if im honest these suits are all wraped in dust sheets and boxed away,i dont have the room to display them and baby them way too much!

what conventions have you been too?

do you still have your grusderk suit,im sure i read somewhere you were selling it?

peace

thank you brother,

i used to own one of petes first gen suits which i wore to a local convention,i have only worn the P1 to take some pictures with,if im honest these suits are all wraped in dust sheets and boxed away,i dont have the room to display them and baby them way too much!

what conventions have you been too?

do you still have your grusderk suit,im sure i read somewhere you were selling it?

peace
alright mate! the convention that i normally go to is the mcm expo in may and october, as for the grusderk suit its gone mate, sold it a couple of months back but i've got something in the pipe line!

would be cool if you could make one of the expos be sweet to stalk the halls with ya!

yeah the more preds at expo the better then maby be can overrun those pesky stormtroopers hehe SDCC eat your heart out

and dude the suits ******** there awesome you are one lucky S.O.B

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back