My Paint Up On Gene's Boar Bio

SMOKE

Hey guys and gals. Here is the paint up I did on the Boar Bio I picked up from Gene. Thanks again Gene! I love it!

Now that the lens are in and it's finished I thought It was deserving of it's own thread here in the armor forum. Let me know what you guys think. :)

IMG_1132-1.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1134-1.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

Thanks for looking and commenting guys and gals! (y)

WOW....simply wow..amazing detail! That took many an hour to complete I'm sure. Great Job!
Looks great man. I really like the gold mesh in the lens thats awesome. I hope mine comes out as well as yours did.
Drooling!
Great work. Where did you get lenses from?

Saleenjames
Thanks for the amazing compliments guys! :D The paint up was a pretty quick one. It from prep to weathering, it took about 2 1/2 maybe 3 hrs. I used some cheap rattle can aluminum for the base and the gold color was an acrylic gold metallic. For the small wheel detailing I mix some silver and gold metallic. After that dried, I did a few coats of some black wash and wiped off the excess with a damp Blue shop paper towel.

The lenses are made from a piece of mirror window tint film, thin piece of plastic(I think I used the packaging from some xmas lights. The mesh is some gold/peridot painted cloth netting. the same stuff they make backpack pockets out of.

Nice work. The lenses look perfect in there too ;)

Thanks bud! I have the same lens in 3 bios and they compliment Gene's bio the best. (y)

Pretty pretty pretty!!

Thanks for posting these pictures! Mind if I Post them on my Genome Studio Page?
Glad you love the helmet so much!

Dayum, how did I miss this?????

I know I said this in your WIP thread but that thing is bad ass! Nice work. That lense really sets the whole bio off!

Cool,i like it!

Thanks Bud! (y)

Pretty pretty pretty!!

Thanks for posting these pictures! Mind if I Post them on my Genome Studio Page?
Glad you love the helmet so much!

I couldn't be happier with it man! Please do post them up on your page. If I get a chance to properly set up a background for it, I'll shoot some better pics of it for ya. ;)

Dayum, how did I miss this?????

I know I said this in your WIP thread but that thing is bad ass! Nice work. That lense really sets the whole bio off!

I'm verry sneaky..lol Thanks for the kind words bro! (y)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back