My paint-up concepts

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Aquis Hydro

These are two concept paint-ups I did in Photoshops using TMI's P2 colouring sheets.

First up, "Green".

Green.jpg

Next is dubbed "Marble"

Marble.jpg

Oh and before I forget, here's a head paint-up concept. (A B/W Crash McCreery sketch that I coloured.)
Head_paintup.png

These are concepts for "Ryoushi", a Predator character I created for a piece of fiction. If you want any more info on him and his back-story, just ask and I'll post it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CoolleKotten

I like the colours for the marble, but the green might just be too... green.
Its bright, and would make him an easy target in the forest. But other than that I think it looks good. ;)

Kotten

mikala1

The head paint over is very interesting.
His camo better work if it is going to be hunting anything other than colour blind prey.

DJ Akuma

This is a great paint up. I would only suggest a darker green if you decide to go that way. To get some color ideas, look at the green you find in nature and go from there.

Great Ideas, keep it up.

Uratz

Sr Member
You need some black brown tiny spots and you're done! don't forget tiny veins and paint the suit in layers to blend the colors.