"MY" P2 SUIT

Ta2pro

Well,been a few yrs since I've done something for myself.this is the start.there's a surprise attatched to this one,lol.
1287201226.jpg

1287201423.jpg

Whew boy, that is one finely painted mask. Can't wait to see how awesome this turns out.

BTW who is the maker of that mask?

What's up Joe! LOL I see you plan to top your preview work. It looks great so far. Anything different you are going to do to this one from mine? My wife is still thinking of colors for hers. I'll let you know more about her suit updates for next year's commissioned project. Lookin' GOOD! :D

It's about time! join me and we can rule mid ohio con as P2 and P2! lol I feel like I should add some ta2pro I am your father line in there somewhere... :D

It's about time! join me and we can rule mid ohio con as P2 and P2! lol I feel like I should add some ta2pro I am your father line in there somewhere... :D

The best way to fix that is have one of the two of you wear a Gort or P1 bio helmet. Then that one would be one of the Lost Hunters because all 3 of those shared the exact same paint job.

Joe's doing the no bio thing while I have the P2 bio so different enough for most people. That and mine is a modded version while his will be more true to screen accurate. You and kimmy going to make it up this year Mr Fett?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back