My P1

oneuglymf

Hi All. Been going so hard on getting the suit finished, I haven't been posting in ages. Here is a video of me from last night. Picture will follow. this is my best pred suit to date. Thanks to Robert Fordham and his amazing airbrushing skills. Hez for the Bio and dreads. Lee (Usurper) for the p1 head.

http://youtu.be/BFn2y5bxxVM

many more pics to come. My friend just hasn't taken them off of his camera yet.

Hope everyone is doing well with their suits. I'm going out tonight as well. Stay tuned!

pred2011.jpg

I had a good time indeed, though I truly am sick and tired of ppl fuckin with me when I am in costume. Yakning off dreads, punching me. it was ridiculous. so many ppl trying to wrench the mask off my face as well, then looking at me like I'm a dick when I tell them "Don't you fuckin touch me!"

I told one group right off. I pulled the mask off, and let them have it thy were so dumb "We just think you have a really awesome costume, looks like a lot of hard work went into it and we appreciate it"

me: oh really? Would you walk up to a guy who owns a custom car, rip off the fender, and then tell him you love the vehicle? no? now Get the **** away from me

See what happens when cousins get married? **** ppl piss me off sometimes. Aside from that, my "handlers" no showed on me, so I couldn't keep the crowds off of me. Took me half an hour to walk 10yrds to get to the washroom, because of the amount of ppl stopping me for pics.

anyway, rant over.

More pics should be up soon. there was a pro photographer there, and he's agreed to send me high res pics when they are finished being processed.

Once again I win first prize, and once again the bar lies about how much they are giving. I walked out with $125.00

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth. Thats a good chunk of a weeks worth of Daycare for my son, however it still stings to lose 375.00 because the bar didn't get as many Patrons as they expected on a Sunday night (gee, who would have thought it?)

anyway, a fun night, great ppl, who were very appreciative of the hard work and effort. Lots of posing for pics, and I still walked away with$$$. Its a win to me.

fullscreencapture103120.png

Not to be vindictive, but I would call them on it and post what they actually gave you.

Sometimes people don't realize how important Handlers are. That was the main reason for me not being suited up for the Phoenix Con, So I could be the only handler. Great time, though.

Looks like you were have a good time. :) Those pics are great.
Did you have your left foot not cooperating with you? It looks like you were sliding off of your soul.

I called them on it then, and I also posted up about it on FB. Thanks, I did have fun, and yeah slight last minute change on the feet, as last year they gave me such bad bruises and blisters. This year I loosely placed them over a pair of sandals so my toes had more room. great when walking, however when trying to negotiate the steps, i bumped the toes and it moved a little. No one really noticed tho. Neck ring came undone as well, but I still won.

I just repainted the damaged parts of the suit. Mixed the liquid latex and paint together for a bit of a firmer hold. It will last me the night, but this mr. incredible suit has just about given up the ghost. Seahunter skins for me next, LOL!

Damn. Just lost the last costume contest to the "Sexiest " costume (AKA who can be the most trampy)

2 out of 3 ain't bad though. My Mr. I suit will now be retired. I will do one last repair so I can get it ready to become a display skin once I've found a decent supplier of mannequins.

oh yeah before I forget the bad stuff

Some ppl. I got punched more than I've ever been inside this club. then my Hez p1 Bio helmet fell off and broke in half, as well as one of my ruffkin Gaunt blades.

I swear, Its the women I tellz yah. The doodes all showed respect, and didn't touch the costume (Save extending a hand for a fist bump or a handshake)

The women, were ripping at my dreads, my helmet, my mask, my body armor, it went on and on. They were like Hyenas at a fresh kill.

OMG I am so glad I am married and not living the bar life. So tired. I just wanna smoke a jeeber, eat a pizza, and fall asleep watching David Attenborough's "First life"

His voice puts me out like nothing else.

I'm certain everyone fared better than I did. I hope you all got home safely with minimal costume damage.

Simon

Nice pictures, looks like you had a blast. Quick question, aren't the blades gauntlets and the bomb computers supposed to be one the other arms? lol

Cool pictures and smashing suit my friend

Nice pictures, looks like you had a blast. Quick question, aren't the blades gauntlets and the bomb computers supposed to be one the other arms? lol

Cool pictures and smashing suit my friend

Thanks bro. Yes they are, however I am right handed, and reaching for things with the blades on usually ends in breaks, and knocking things over, so I chose to do a lil switch-a-roo.

Thanks bro. Yes they are, however I am right handed, and reaching for things with the blades on usually ends in breaks, and knocking things over, so I chose to do a lil switch-a-roo.

Lol thats cool, just wonder. Am right-handed myself, so i can understand. You should have seen me trying to lock the car lol hilarious took about 5 mins

Great pictures though and awesome suit

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back