my P1.

TuaCathach

i got this P1 from hez a while ago.. this was the first time i tried painting anything and trying to keep it remotely like the movie... i know its not screen accurate at all.. but hey i like it...

only the one pic for now of it sitting on Fleshie.. i'll put up a few more after.
P1070515.jpg.gif

P1070515.jpg.gif

yea stephen.. defo more weathering for Fleshie... altho. i dont think i'll use this for him... His own Bio is actually finished.. which reminds me must post some pics of it...

Trying to get good pics can be a bit of a pain, so i did a video of the P1..
th_P1070591.jpg.gif

th_P1070591.jpg.gif

awesome i think hez P1 is 1 of the best P1 bios out there i love the oval shape ect if you are in need of lenses material ill pm you a link

cheers guys...

yea so i added a bit more to him... i was happy with him.. then i went na i think it can look better and it does..
not sure how well it looks tho in the pics..
anyway.. updated images.

P1070636.jpg.gif

P1070637.jpg.gif

P1070638.jpg.gif

P1070635.jpg.gif

P1070636.jpg.gif

P1070637.jpg.gif

P1070638.jpg.gif

P1070635.jpg.gif

my better half came down this morning with my P1 bio in three pieces... the silly woman knocked it over and of course it fell and broke...

so its now in the work shop back together and sanded down for a repaint... a pain in the arse because i wsa happy with how the paint job had turned out... in saying that the bio i painted for Fleshies pauldren was done with different paints and it looks class to.. so i may just use themthis time around..

anyway. pics will be up later today..

man that sux cant wait to see how u go fixing it and repainting it :cry:

yea man i was gutted..

anyway.. its back together and painted now.. looks well. a bit more weathering to it and it will be finished.... there is still a hairline crack across the front of the face really would need some filler.. but its solid not going come apart at all...

so heres a few pics of it.
P270210_174601.jpg.gif

P270210_174802.jpg.gif

P270210_1749.jpg.gif

P270210_174601.jpg.gif

P270210_174802.jpg.gif

P270210_1749.jpg.gif

Very nice job on first time painting a bio.
Great job on the repair. Cant wait to see your future paint ups (if you do them) :cry:
What paint did you use BTW?

thanks guys... yea the repair was better than i hoped, i was lucky it was a clean brake and the bio hadn't splintered at all..

MightHunter i used aerosol spray cans.. applied in layers some sponged some dry brushed... used black, silver, brown, navey, hammered metal(dark blue/ Iron coloured).

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back