My P1 Themed Predator Costume with Electronics and Sounds. (Pic Heavy)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ksj

I have no interest in selling things so I make sure that the documentation exists so others can follow suit if they wish. After sales support on such setups can be a trap especially if you do not have a proper contract and terms agreed upon at the time of sale.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MoeSizzlac

This is just ridiculous. Great Job!!! I am sure it's an inspiration to a lot of people.
Thank you. That was my original hope, to inspire and to allow someone else to make it or possibly, grow from it.

This is a fantastic set!
Are the original 3D models your own work or collected from around Thingiverse and modified to your size?
Most of the 3D files are either my own files or heavily modified pepakura files with the exception of plasma cannon (borrowed from thingiverse and modified to carve out a path for wiring/servos/screws/nuts).

I think the back pack took me the longest to get right. In the end, it was easier to model from scratch than to use anything preexisting.

Darth Voorhees

Wow this looks fantastic! i always thought about doing a Predator costume but the high end ones are difficult/expensive, but this seems way more reasonable cost wise and honestly it looks SO good! Nice work!