My p1 sculpt

Troubleis1983

This is my first thread here as well as my first sculpt of an alien, I have sculpted times before with halo and iroman stuff, But nothing of this nature. Ive been using alot of reference form this site. Heres a bunch of pics, this is a progression of about 5 days so far ,constructive ideas and thoughts are appreciated - Jp

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

Gonna load more pics as time continues , lotleft to do lol

Looking good so far.
If i may,...
The upper jaw, which holds the "snake fangs" looks a little loop sided.
Unless it is the angle of the pic?
Keep up the great work. :)

Your Sculpter is looking good I am also trying to work on a P1 mask and a Elder Predator Mask but I don't know where to start haha or what I need so I hope mine comes out like yours, well keep it up. :)

tusky are you talking about the right side? I do think i need to add more on that side, Gonna play with that tommorro, Thanks for the insight bro

looking good!

one crit if i may. it seems as if the crown is leaning to the right side of the pic some. when you look at it straight on.

question. are you taking the pics from about 6 feet away? any other distance distorts how the item looks.

IMG_0633.png

Im taking pics from about 3 ft away, yea im starting on the crown next, good point out, Iv also got to rake the top of the crown back down more and re configure all the ridges on top, I never realized how detailed the predator head actually is haha, thanks for the crit , keep em comming, Im tryn to learn from the vets around here.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back