My P1 Scott Marshall Build! - Full Suit Up Video Added! 7/8/12

R Sutter

Hey guys!

I'm super excited to share this with all of you! Scott Marshall just finished my P1 latex head, torso and legs for my very first Pred build! Big dream come true for me :)

Older shot of all of the pieces:
PredSuitUpdate.png

Torso 90% done:
torso.png

Torso and legs 90% done:
Legsandtorsodone.png

Mask fit test:
Awesome.png

Final mask:
HeadFinal.png

Final torso and mask:
Done.png

This thing is amazing and coming together super nicely! He is sending it out today, and I'll be receiving it on Monday.

The bio, backpack, cannon, gauntlets, feet, hands and bone sashes are still in the works. More to come soon! Including a vid of me wearing it :p

I inquired with Scott on FB many moons ago and never even got a response.

Nice stuff and congrats on your suit....I can't wait to get mine done up.

Keep the pics coming I want to see a test fit on you.

Thanks cars66! I am more than happy! Anyone know a good place to get cheap mannequins so that I can display the suit nicely when not wearing it?

I got one off ebay real cheap $50 bucks. I think the pvc works well. You can use elbows, 45s different fittings to pose it. Great looking suit.

Not sure why lines are running threw my words??????Help Sorry about that.

That scott marshal suit is amazing! And Tutank, there's a setting when you type your message next to bold and underline, if you click the S then it should get rid of it for you. But man, it's an amazing suit Sutter! So lucky. (y)

Thanks everyone!

@ Usurper, sorry for posting it in the wrong section :p

@ kIwI: I ended up finding a really cheap mannequin on Ebday that is approximately my height (it's 6'2" so it's an inch shorter). It was only $80 and made out of fiberglass! :)

As of right now, my Pred is in the air and should be landing in the States today. Not sure when I will actually receive it (not sure how long it'll take to clear customs), but I am presuming mid next week. Vids and pics to follow!

For now, here's a better look at the head:
HeadTest.png

wooooooooooooooooooo...... You must be freaking out waiting for the package to arrive. 1st thing your gonna do is lay it all out in pieces and after that a test fitting!!!

Grab some snaps!

lol I sure am kIwI!

I'm bummed out by the shipping though. Originally from the origin destination to Boston, it was only a 9 hour drive. But for some reason, the package was sent to Chicago... Now that package is 16 hrs away. Ugh... lol

Should probably be another day or two until I get it.

I always hate when those overseas packages arrive when you're not home and they need a signature, causing you to wait another day when it's soooo close.

Speaking of which, my new Vader cape and robe set should arrive today (signature required).

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back