My P1 head

wulwhite

I start to sculpt a head for my suit..
DSC00480.JPG

DSC00484.JPG

DSC00718.JPG

Comments are welcome :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again! I just finish with the other half of the face and the top of the head, i think its fine as a first time sculpt. Now up for the dread holes and nape.. I was make helmets before,but no head
like this,i start to love this sculpting
DSC00733.JPG

Haha,just notice the chocolate rabbit in the back...
DSC00732.JPG

DSC00731.JPG

Greetings again,and thanks :) I dont have any kind of bio atm,but now i am planning to make one to fit to my pred head.
Heres is the final pictures of th sculpt.

100_1720.JPG

100_1734.JPG

100_1737.JPG

100_1745.JPG

Thanks! I just finish the mold, i will do the cast from Dragonskin,so the cold weather here would not be problem if i wear it at winter Cons.

Long time was passed,but now i just do the paint job on the head mask,heres a small vid from it, at daytime i will do some quality pictures.
Comments are welcome! :)

I do some shots under the paint process,here it goes,sorry for crappy pictures,it was night.
adipredpaint.jpg

Wow! its got a very original feel to the sculpt but still looks like it belongs among the predators from the films. I like the bubbly top of the head. I think thats its charm- Keep goin :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back