My P1 Bio paintup

liquid venom

I have had this a few years now, and have recently redid a little on it, more silver/metal tones, and some grunge aswell as an added scorch mark on the forhead for authenticity, aswell as removing the mesh I had in the eyes for ages and getting a custom tinted lens for it.

Let me know what you think please.

3093ho1.jpg

16l0bow.jpg

2hdwp6u.jpg

213kth3.jpg

Thanx for looking!

Superb job mate, love the rust marks on it. A job well done i'd say. Excelent work, i'm sure the folks on here will be impressed for sure.

As a lover of the best Predator bio ever..the mighty P1 bio, i love seeing different paintups and this one is just awesome my friend...well done i love it

Thanx very much for the kind words guys, it means alot to me to hear it, It's pretty much the only one I have attempted to paint since I am very picky about them, It isn't insanely accurate or anything but its just about right. :)

Thanx alot for the kind replies guys, I really appreciate it alot.

To answer a few questions, for the scorch mark there really was nothing to it, just kinda dry brushed black on and what I didn't like was simply removed with water, you can also let it dry and then scrape it off with the back of the paintbrush handle to create a more natural effect, hope that helps.

And yes I clear coated the helmet, it's a little too glossy for my liking but what can ya do eh? :)

The colours I used were, black, silver, grey, burnt umber.

Thanx again!

That blast mark is fantastic! Best one I think I've ever seen. Not most accurate, but, stylistically, it's definitely my favorite!

Great paintup! Little advice, Testers makes a clear coat called "Dull Coat", works great for taking the shine out of stuff. Really good for weathered metal.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back