My old predator...

Getal Gratua

Here are some pics of my first suit. It's nothing compared to what I've seen here, but I guess I'd just throw it in. Sorry for the low qual pics, I had to reshoot the old pics from my album. I can't find the negatives! Anyway, I hope to build a better suit some time next year, for me and my girlfriend. She's going for a human pred suit, like Machiko.

PB170299.jpg
This is the final version of the suit

PB170298.jpg
Second version of the suit

PB170301.jpg
This is how it started out...

I have bits and pieces of the costume now, considering it was made about 16 years ago. I cannot find the helmet, though...

It had moving mandibles, which was activated via a hand-activated cable that stuck out the back of the helmet. I tied some rubber bands to pull the mandibles back in. All comments appreciated!

PB170299.jpg

PB170298.jpg

PB170301.jpg

If you had not told me it was a Predator I would have guessed it was some sort of blue ninja costume. Great effort on your part for something over 10 years ago.

If you had not told me it was a Predator I would have guessed it was some sort of blue ninja costume. Great effort on your part for something over 10 years ago.

Haha! Yeah, that's what it looked like! That's why I changed the colours. I was about 16 when I made that...

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back