My not quite finished but nearly suit!

esdain

i was asked to come into my local Games Workshop and amuse the customers today, so off i went, had to walk from the car park to the store fuly suited getting stopped every 3 steps for a photo. once in GW it was photo, pose, photo, scare, photo, pose. was great fun!

so far i only have 3 pics from the day and i have noticed some things that need finishing.

SV500002-1.jpg

thats me posing with a staff member, they were all dressed as imperial guardsmen

SV500003-1.jpg

just me posing

SV500004-2.jpg

me killing a customer

I think it actually looks pretty good. If you attend to the only problems i see which from what i can see it only looks like three things. 1) the shin armor looks like they are way to big at the top. 2) the crotch looks like its sagging. and 3) would be the upper skin it just looks like it was made for a bigger person maybe. Other then those few things the suit really does look fantastic.

-Chris

hehe, i am really tall compared to the guards man :) it's not tht the crotch sags, it's that i can't pull them all the way up as the shin armour doesn't reach my knees, they will be redesigned, as for the torso, it's an over sized rambo muscle suit but will stay like that till i can afford or make a chest that fits me better

Or just do some bench pressing, squats, deadlifts and put some mass on :)

but seriously though, apart from other comments, the outfit looks cool. I think the shins are the biggest problem at the moment?Hope you had a blast.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back