My "Nike MAG" MODELKIT BY CLONEPROPS¡¡¡

I didn't specify before but I'm also interested in a size 11. That's the main reason I didn't buy the Mark Poon shoe - I was afraid the size it came in was too small.

I didn't specify before but I'm also interested in a size 11. That's the main reason I didn't buy the Mark Poon shoe - I was afraid the size it came in was too small.

You were wright they or super Chinese small .I bought a pair ..an i wish i didnt... At least My "Nike MAG" MODELKIT BY CLONEPROPS¡¡¡ is legit he shows you real video time . HOPEFULY the kit is reasonable in price.. if so this is what we all been waiting for To all the BTTF Mag fanatics ...Its About Time....

Guys...I don't think that he will be making different sizes.

He made some statements to that effect on the first page but that he also wasn't sure how he'd finally solve specific sizing for Kit III, ideally doing so, especially if these could be wearable in the end. Hopefully we'll get some clarification soon. Either way this is the best I've seen and can't wait to see it come together!!

"Last post ..... on this" . ( Great Scott.........So far its been show an tell but im lovin the hype but it feels Im like waiting on a organ donors list for a heart transplant lovin the results keep up the good perfection grade A1 work .. oh last an never forgotten statistics or in common size group or..9..10..11..12. you figure if you have four size molds from size 9... to 12.. you cover 80% of demand..If you wear a size 8 you would get a 9 or even better if you wear a size 10.5 you can get a size 11 this covers 80% of peoples feet in america know one is left out special orders for size 13 to 15 its only 2 molds that will cover size 13 to 15 .... 12.5 you get a size 13 ....two for special orders simple math four molds equal Mc square you get the picture mass orders ..time to separate the boys from the men ...time machine is set for year 2015 Lets go back in time ..... CLONEPROPS¡¡¡ please think about his proposal.. We beg of you...

So far i counted 6 times size 11, and he is willing to make them if there are enough people that want to joint that size.

Look for Post#21 for the list.

Last edited:
I'm in. Is this just for the molded pieces, or an actual shoe? I see a lot of sizes being posted. I'm in regardless, and if there are sized replicas I'd do a 10.5.

Hi all guys,
I read a lot of comments about to made different sizes. I understand your needs but is too expensive for me to made new sizes. only midsoles 3D printing at that sizes cost about 300-400 euros, plus the cost of making all molds(2 for midsoles and 4 for transparent soles)and of course,the liquid urethane to inject,the special pigments for coloring urethane, and the exotic cristal clear UV ressistant urethane for soles,and so on.I think something like donations for the first BIG inversions,sincerely I dont know, or preparing a list with the number of persons interested in sizes 11, 10 ,9 , ect.Im triying to help as I can.

PD:About junkyard, tomorrow post prices,availavility, options, ect (GMT:im from Spain) I post all the details.Sorry about the delay,too busy¡¡¡¡ im finishing to made all photos, and sending all the 3D files for printing the transparent sole for the Kit II.

Hi all guys,
I read a lot of comments about to made different sizes. I understand your needs but is too expensive for me to made new sizes. only midsoles 3D printing at that sizes cost about 300-400 euros, plus the cost of making all molds(2 for midsoles and 4 for transparent soles)and of course,the liquid urethane to inject,the special pigments for coloring urethane, and the exotic cristal clear UV ressistant urethane for soles,and so on.I think something like donations for the first BIG inversions,sincerely I dont know, or preparing a list with the number of persons interested in sizes 11, 10 ,9 , ect.Im triying to help as I can.

Understandable! With a build quality as you're developing I'm happy with whatever we wind up getting at this rate. I'm pretty excited about the JY post tomorrow for Kit I and can't wait to see some pics on the progress of Kit II. :D

well i think i might wet myself when i see the completed shoe.

considering its been done in 3d accuracy, it should be incredible.

:thumbsup

The eagle has landed... Roger that .....its about time .. BTTF . jk..Ive got some good news for the fabric description its battleship grey speaker fabric..you can buy it at joanns fabric for 9.99 a yard this fabric is 95% accurate to the real fabric from the rigged lines to the glittery shine i will show pis if anybody is interested.. waiting on the finished look cant wait i hope this helps (If not were all screwed Doc)...bttf quote . SIZE 11 remember me like the lambs book .

Thanks for the info!!
I post in the junkyard the KIT I. KIT II coming in a few weeks, im waiting my box of 3D printings soles for made molds!!!

''I knew it was to good to bee true'' Have you seen these prices there... nike .com high.. you notice that i didnt cap the N on nike/ because they lost all respect an street creditably from real sneaker heads.. ..PLEASE dont be another name added to this list .. I understand that cost of manufacturing is high but your price listed is not far from nikes and there always low production and low quality plus take in mind this is a billion dollar company.. Dont get me wrong your work is A1...You should give your followers a deal we are the ones who give you business which equals profit .. you know like i do.. if people who bought your kit posted finished pics on line people will flock to you like birds going south..''IDEA'' ...You should cut your first 10 buyers a break in price ..trust me the profit will be well worth it ..OR KEEP YOUR PRICES HIGH... an be stuck with a house full of mag molds and peaces ..i love this shoe but i dont love i not that much .. how about you.....? respond anyone need voices...

Last edited:
''I knew it was to good to bee true'' Have you seen these prices there... nike .com high.. you notice that i didnt cap the N on nike/ because they lost all respect an street creditably from real sneaker heads.. ..PLEASE dont be another name added to this list .. I understand that cost of manufacturing is high but your price listed is not far from nikes and there always low production and low quality plus take in mind this is a billion dollar company.. Dont get me wrong your work is A1...You should give your followers a deal we are the ones who give you business which equals profit .. you know like i do.. if people who bought your kit posted finished pics on line people will flock to you like birds going south..''IDEA'' ...You should cut your first 10 buyers a break in price ..trust me the profit will be well worth it ..OR KEEP YOUR PRICES HIGH... an be stuck with a house full of mag molds and peaces ..i love this shoe but i dont love i not that much .. how about you.....? respond anyone need voices...
im feeling the same way i just want to know how much a whole kit with all the components will cost.

If you don't like his prices, grab some cheap Mark Poons and have S02 modify them or something. If you want as close to what Nike offers legitimately, be prepared to pay these kinds of prices. Cloneprops is making these himself, not outsourcing them to a sweatshop so both the materials (obviously high grade) as well as the labor in both design and construction is going to be appropriately decently priced. I genuinely feel that his level of dedication and appreciation for the original shows me that he's doing this not to profit wildly out of it but to make the best wearable replica Nike Mag out there. I look at the quality I'm going to get out of this, compared to the price of the actual Nike Mags and still see this as a steal. I'm not sure that the first ten buyers raving about them is going to change the fact that these are the best replicas I've seen to date and I'm sure you'd agree. His work speaks for itself or you wouldn't be interested in the first place. Feel free to disagree and I'm sorry if I come off preaching about the matter...I guess I just think quality always comes at a cost.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back