My "Nike MAG" MODELKIT BY CLONEPROPS¡¡¡

Thanks all for your good comments!!!
Im testing differents Shore hardness in urethane.Im testing now ShoreA 40,(seems like sport running cushion shoes)very comfortable,but I prefer to starting about 50- 60 shores testing.the holes for EL tape works perfectly and midsole only needs a small hole to cross over wires to the battery slot of white part.
Im testing now a totally transparent sole(cristal clear) without blue pigments.
Thanks again dudes!!!

WOW!

Your work never ceases to amaze me, Clone. I seriously can't wait to see the first pair of these puppies all put together. All of your hard work that went into these is going to pay off big time!

And as for the outsole insert, I prefer the subtle blue color.

Can't wait to see more!

-Nick

hey Cloneprops,

can you tell me what inverter you will be using for the wiring? which exact one is it? i need a small inverter which can be hidden, im thinking of getting the same watch battery too, but just to power the el sheet in the strap on some knockoff mags.

Thanks all for your good comments!!!
Im testing differents Shore hardness in urethane.Im testing now ShoreA 40,(seems like sport running cushion shoes)very comfortable,but I prefer to starting about 50- 60 shores testing.the holes for EL tape works perfectly and midsole only needs a small hole to cross over wires to the battery slot of white part.
Im testing now a totally transparent sole(cristal clear) without blue pigments.
Thanks again dudes!!!

hi
did you have to wear a mask when creating the soles using the clear urethane material? it says they are highly toxic!

Hi all guys¡¡¡¡
Im enjoy testing and hitting my fist prototype shoes.Its a rude version,ready to stressed, hitting, jumping... not accurate with some things like fabric(more darker) but is very important to wear it with all pieces together to verify that all is ok.
I want to make two phases:
phase 1: shoe without lights, only for wearing in extreme situations.
phase 2: shoes with lights and testing for "stress", like water dust, foilage, hard abrassion, ect.
I included a photo of EL strap that made about 2 months ago.

Sorry for all users that send me messages and I dont ask.I have a intense days and night of work¡¡¡¡¡

Kit II is ready and I post in a couple of days the details...

Kit III is in I+D now,I post some photos of pieces but is almost 80% finished.you can see pictures of my prototype "darker" shoes ready for burn in asphalt¡¡¡¡¡¡¡sincerely guys I feel SO strange for me to intend to broke/tear/burn a Mcflys only for testing purposes....
0lowres.jpg

1lowres.jpg

2lowres.jpg

3lowres.jpg

3alternat.jpg

4lowres.jpg

5+clothLOWRES.jpg

KIT2LOWRES.jpg

They look great and fun to build. A tip about the tongue. Make it in two parts and there is a seam that runs across the middle (where it bends). That way you wont get the wrinkling effect.

Hi all guys¡¡¡¡
Im enjoy testing and hitting my fist prototype shoes.Its a rude version,ready to stressed, hitting, jumping... not accurate with some things like fabric(more darker) but is very important to wear it with all pieces together to verify that all is ok.
I want to make two phases:
phase 1: shoe without lights, only for wearing in extreme situations.
phase 2: shoes with lights and testing for "stress", like water dust, foilage, hard abrassion, ect.
I included a photo of EL strap that made about 2 months ago.

Sorry for all users that send me messages and I dont ask.I have a intense days and night of work¡¡¡¡¡

Kit II is ready and I post in a couple of days the details...

Kit III is in I+D now,I post some photos of pieces but is almost 80% finished.you can see pictures of my prototype "darker" shoes ready for burn in asphalt¡¡¡¡¡¡¡sincerely guys I feel SO strange for me to intend to broke/tear/burn a Mcflys only for testing purposes....

hi
do you have any pics of the inner sole and how its stitched/glued in?
would you have to glue down into sole,etc?

It looks identical to the original movie shoe.

Three cheers for cloneprops....

hip hip..... **** Nike!!!

Yaaaaayyy!!!!!!!

Seriously cloneprops, that looks GREAT.

They look great and fun to build. A tip about the tongue. Make it in two parts and there is a seam that runs across the middle (where it bends). That way you wont get the wrinkling effect.

Thanks jedifyfe!! I saw in screen captures of the original film something similar to your good tips!!
Pd:Sorry I forget completely your last Pm.!!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back