my next custom wip pred.*update.*finished

georgieboy26

well, started another......just messing with facial sculpt and paint job for now, made my own mandibles and teeth, paint job may change later?.....awaiting material for dreads, got some great beads on order too, skull beads and celtic beads......dont know where I'm going with the armour set up yet, but hey, its fun.......updates below

pp2.JPG

done bit more on it.......almost ready to paint........dont know what color scheme yet.......made the gauntlets, dreads, hands, feet, head, leg armor, thigh armor, chest armor, neck collar,

P8050104.JPG

Hey no problem , i have noticed aswell this post has like 300 views and little replies, aswell as some other kit bashes. it's strange as anything on here normaly gets a good response :D keep up the hardwork and it shall pay off

over and out :mad:

Hey no problem , i have noticed aswell this post has like 300 views and little replies, aswell as some other kit bashes. it's strange as anything on here normaly gets a good response :( keep up the hardwork and it shall pay off

over and out
nearly 500 views, only 3 replys. no interest on this then................................................ :)

Nice paint job, I still haven't got round to a repaint of a figure yet, I've always built kits, did you resculpt the face at all?

Nice paint job, I still haven't got round to a repaint of a figure yet, I've always built kits, did you resculpt the face at all?
thanx, the figure is a 12" wrestler modified, yep, made the head using the front part of a lost pred head as a mold,(minus mandibles) then added the back of the head and neck with sculpy clay, then made my own mandibles from sculpy, added fangs, and molded some sculpy onto the forhead, reshaping it a little, added my own made dreads and then paint, good fun, thanx for the comments

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back