My newly acquired Mini Bust

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

REYALS1

Check it... I know it's been out forever, that Palisades is no longer a company, and this is a new thread to something seen a long time ago... but I have had the hardest time finding one for a reasonable price. I was actually going to purchase one off of the buy/sell section about a month ago.

...until I seen it for a bidding price of 9.99 on Ebay... and I was the only one bidding until the end. I got it for $29.99 total, but had a little bit of Ebay funds from selling and buying... the actual total was something like $27.50.

I'll be posting some of my collectibles in the future. This is judt the first one I decided to show.

PredMini2.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

zuckuss77

I do like all the busts they made.I have the 2 of the big chap version on sale for around the same years ago.They look great surrounded with figures!!

REYALS1

I was pretty damned excited about it. Just wish my big interlocking Pred didnt get broken because now I have to save my pennies for that one.