My newest minitures

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

carnifix

292.JPG

291.JPG

285.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Guan Thwei

I remember a close friend of mine used to play Warhammer, but he unfortunately took his own life

Last edited by a moderator:

charlie1

Very nice paintjob. I love 40k. Still have my armies, but haven't played in years. Pity your termies are Blood Angels though.

Charlie

Bovine13

I remember a close friend of mine used to play Warhammer, but he unfortunately took his own life

Damn man.... you are depressing. Im sorry for your friend truly but, try and keep it positive around here man. Since you got here I have noticed a lot of your posts are downers and buzz kills.

Back on topic...nice work man. I have never played that game except on computer but, I love those characters. Nice paint-ups.