My newest Jurassic Park replica

allosaur176

Sr Member
I just wanted to show this off and to thank Luke Moonwalker again for the excellent job he did to make this..... If you were part of the run and still waiting, you won't be dissapointed....

JPhemfr.jpg

JPhemback.jpg

JPhemb.jpg

JPhem.jpg

Ah, beautiful.

Thanks for posting the pics, allosaur. And great job on the bucket, Jay. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

I'm part of the run and am really looking forward to getting one of these... especially now that I've seen your photos. :love

Originally posted by howlingwind13@Mar 23 2006, 06:51 PM
Got mine yeterday. :thumbsup
goes good with my hammond cane and brochures.
-mike
[snapback]1211941[/snapback]​

Thanks for the great pics and kudos Allosaur. Glad you guys like the lids :D

For those left waiting, or anyone who wants one. I definately apologize for the delays. I had so many other projects of my own tying up my time and cash, hehe

I've got 5 folks left from the initial interest list and 3-4 people who just sent me PM's. I should have them done sometime mid April. I ordered 10 more helmets, but I'm gonna be out of town on vaca for a couple of weeks. I will shoot you all a PM as I get them made, if you're still in, I will take payment and send the helmet right out :)

Thanks again, and just remember.... these are not adequate protection for Raptor attacks.

-Jay

Here is how I have my helmet displayed....found some great helmet wall mounts on ebay and some of them were bamboo...perfect for that Jurassic theme:

DSC00225.JPG

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back