My new Vader Saber

Imperialknight

475a.jpg

475_1.jpg

480.jpg

480X.jpg

Thanks wackychimp
I uploaded HUGE files, close up views of my saber over at Prop Circle, So huge I can see dust on the surface, thats scary. http://www.propcircle.com/pics/showgallery...ser=295&cat=500 Saber is still in production, many changes coming. Enjoy the Photos.
Howard, thanks for gracing my thread with your presence, you are the grandfather of cut-aways.
Everyone, thanks for the kind words.

Wow.

The cutaway looks pretty hot, no wonder Vader wore gloves. (Pshhhsssht.... OWOWOWOW[breathe]OWOWOWHOTHOTHOT[breathe])

Nice job; looking at the cutaway, I could imagine a backlit mounting frame with a "Bespin carbon freezing chamber" scene film cel placed on it...

And yes, more pics pleez....

That is very cool. Are you using watch batteries in the base, is there possibly a larger battery
in the interior behind the emitter?

<div class='quotetop'>(bwize @ Jun 26 2006, 07:15 AM) [snapback]1268460[/snapback]</div>
Oh man, that is really cool. Is that parts from an original MPP or replica parts? Can't wait to see more pics.
[/b]

Please let us know about the parts, and build up. Awesome work. love how its lit up. Oh yeah, pls mo pics.

<div class='quotetop'>(Krel Jedi @ Jun 26 2006, 10:49 AM) [snapback]1268373[/snapback]</div>
That is very cool. Are you using watch batteries in the base, is there possibly a larger battery
in the interior behind the emitter?
[/b]
I am running this Saber with a 9V Duracell hidden where the Power Core should be, to the rare of the Saber. The Battery is powering 6 Red Leds.

<div class='quotetop'>(bwize @ Jun 26 2006, 02:15 PM) [snapback]1268460[/snapback]</div>
Oh man, that is really cool. Is that parts from an original MPP or replica parts? Can't wait to see more pics.
[/b]
The Flash Handle I had cut in half was a Heiland Synchronar, the only other part that I used in this cut-away that belongs to this Flash is the very front of the Flash. All the other parts I picked up from my job, or bought. I do have a MPP Handle I might end up cutting once I have everything together. For now I will use the Heiland to hold all the parts together.

That's very cool.
I'd like to see some close-up pictures too.

Good to see more cut-away sabers here also. :)

Howard.

Interesting that there is a notch in the guts' front plate. There is a notch just like that inside the emitter of the Anakin AOTC saber. According to the Visual Dictionary for the original trilogy Vader built this lightsaber patterned after the one he used as a learner.
Was this an intentional similiarity? ;)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back