My New Series Doctor Who Tardis Build (image heavy)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SnapFracturePop

Amazing build! I'm hoping to start a Tardis build soon myself, and this has certainly given me a goal to shoot for. I'm especially impressed with the electronics - extremely well done. Any advice for novice woodworkers? I know Tardis plans are somewhat forbidden, but any resources you recommend? Again, amazing build!

Bonanza

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Exceptional work! Applause and congratulations. Sent you a PM with a question. Thank you.

The Doct0r

That is absolutely amazing! you are so talented! I have decided to build a TARDIS myself and i was wondering if you have any resources/advice or tips that would be handy to know for someone who has no skills in wood work such as myself :p

Rebelscum

Sr Member
That is absolutely amazing! you are so talented! I have decided to build a TARDIS myself and i was wondering if you have any resources/advice or tips that would be handy to know for someone who has no skills in wood work such as myself :p
Sorry for my delayed reply. I was on vacation. Thanks for the compliment.

If you're long on desire and short on skills, you can still do it, it will just be a huge learning experience. It's a big task anyway. If at all possible, I'd enlist the aid of a friend that has at least some experience working with wood. Can even be a carptenter instead of a cabinet maker. Learning from ground zero is really going to be a task.

GLCheung

Hello, sorry to intrude, but I am new here! I am considering to build a TARDIS as my senior project (hoping to gain experience in woodworking). Would you happen to have any blueprints that I may be able to acquire to assist in my build? Or if possible, is there a simpler build that you could direct me to? It would be much appreciated! Thank you!!

BadWolf2014

Hi im also new here and would like to know how i can get a copy of the plans you used to build you tardis. Im looking to build one with my daughter who like me is a huge fan. Please and info will help

Doctorwho5

Very cool that you making a TARDIS. Mine is just the doors and the "Police Phone Call Box" at top. I do have two lights that light up. Finally, the closet has an interior door that would be part of the TARDIS. My version comes from the 1980 series of Doctor Who.