My new prop website.

MrGzilla

Last week I found out that my girlfriend had been programming a website for me for my birthday! Most of the posts and pictures she used were just copied from my threads here on the rpf temporarily, so for the past week we've been going through and finalizing all the different pages to my liking and I think its finally presentable! Please let me know what you all think of it and any tips you have to making it better! All credit for the construction of the site goes to my girlfriend, acloud, so thank you! i love it!

Her'es the link to the site: MrGzilla Movie Props and Effects

If your interested like us on fb too!

Thanks for looking!

It looks good. But to be honest: She hadn't programmed it herself, she used a WordPress CMS. You don't need a lot of talent to use a CMS.

It's the thought that counts - and she's done a great job! It must have taken time getting all those pictures of your builds and laying it out.

Such a thoughtful gift :D.

She's a keeper in my book

It's the thought that counts - and she's done a great job! It must have taken time getting all those pictures of your builds and laying it out.

Such a thoughtful gift :D.

She's a keeper in my book

yeah, she spent months doing it, and the site is awesome, i cant thank her enough!

WOW!... what can I say... LOVELY!!!

I might just ask your girlfriend to make a website for me too... of course with your permission...:):thumbsup (will it cost me much?:confused)

cheers my friend!

I might just ask your girlfriend to make a website for me too... of course with your permission...:):thumbsup (will it cost me much?:confused)

cheers my friend!

thanks!

i don't know if shed do it or not, but you can send her a pm about it if you want! her username is acloud.

thanks again!

cheers my friend!

Hey! Haha I'm so glad you like it!!
And yes, if you'd be interested in creating a website I'd love to talk about it with you :) We can discuss the details in a pm if you'd like.
Any website generally requires more time than money, but once its all set up and created, maintaining it is pretty easy!

Hey! Haha I'm so glad you like it!!
And yes, if you'd be interested in creating a website I'd love to talk about it with you :) We can discuss the details in a pm if you'd like.
Any website generally requires more time than money, but once its all set up and created, maintaining it is pretty easy!

PM sent... thank you very much!:)

Bump!
We've made some more progress on the site and updated some of the builds! New projects under way as well!

Check it out and tell us what you think!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back