My new Pred Eyes

JehdinThwei

Quality is outstanding on these contacts. They are VERY comfortable to wear. I recommend 9mmSFX to any who have the extra jingle in their pocket.
http://www.9mmsfx.com/lenses.html

onlyj.jpg.png

You should go out in public like that & see how many reactions you get at the register, I'll bet the Cashiers will be diong double takes. ;)

You should go out in public like that & see how many reactions you get at the register, I'll bet the Cashiers will be diong double takes. ;)

I was able to convince two people tonight that I was just tired and overworked. Once I downplayed it and acted very nonchalant as if all I needed was some rest, they started looking like they were a bit .....worried, I guess.... if not afraid.

If ones eyes are the window to one's soul, tonight my soul had a predacious twist. Act as normal as you can and just agree that you don't feel right tonight.... and they won't believe it is a prop. Killer eyes here, 9mmSFX.

I want to apologize in advance for reposting pics, but I felt it necessary for a comparison shot.

predator_2_disc2-15.jpg
- The man's eyes
onlyj.jpg.png
- Jedhin's

Pretty ******** close..

Those are from P1? Thanks for the pic. Less green than I thought.

No, sorry those are P2. I didn't see anything for P1 eyes I'll look again through the pics, but I think that both eyes are identical.

Post Edit @ 10:50PM EST: I just looked through the shots, I saw some pics of him in the mask with good eye shots, for all intents & purposes, they are in-fact as I stated earlier, Identical.

No, sorry those are P2. I didn't see anything for P1 eyes I'll look again through the pics, but I think that both eyes are identical.

Post Edit @ 10:50PM EST: I just looked through the shots, I saw some pics of him in the mask with good eye shots, for all intents & purposes, they are in-fact as I stated earlier, Identical.

Gotchya. Thanks man.

Jedhin are these the ones that you had showed me that you planned on getting? from the site I had listed?

Yes. I ordered them about three weeks ago. Gave my doc's info etc.

Here is the pic from their site. I love em man. They can be ordered with a prescription or without (PlainO. Non corrective prescription) but you cannot order them as Toric lenses for astigmatism.

predatorcontact.jpg.png

Yes. I ordered them about three weeks ago. Gave my doc's info etc.
I love em man.
You are lucky man I will have to get these asa I can because I soon as I saw them in their inventory I was already drooling. I agree 9mmsfx is the best contact lense website I'm glad that you like them buddy

You are lucky man I will have to get these asa I can because I soon as I saw them in their inventory I was already drooling. I agree 9mmsfx is the best contact lense website I'm glad that you like them buddy

Thanks man. They're not hard to put in at all and very comfy considering they are sclera lenses. I'm impressed.

i know nothing about contacts, but i know i must have these... lol this might sound dumb but is it like a one size fits all type deal? i have perfect vision, but again know nothing about contacts.

9mmsfx link has been floating around on the lair for YEARS, but you are the 1st personi have seen get them.

congrats, small details like that make a suit extra sweet.

Awwwww, nice. I’m definitely feeling that..I can clearly imagine looking up into the face of a predator and seeing those eyes. Good choice. :p
~Estelle

Got a mask to wear them under? Would love to see how they look. We have actually used 9mm for custom lenses for films. They do great work. Worth the price for the quality. Oh .. And be aware.. The prices listed online are for a single lense.. Not the pair

Glad you all like the way they look. IMO they were worth the green. :p

Got a mask to wear them under? Would love to see how they look. We have actually used 9mm for custom lenses for films. They do great work. Worth the price for the quality. Oh .. And be aware.. The prices listed online are for a single lense.. Not the pair

No mask yet, just some bios.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back