My new personal collection website - Tosche Station Props

Nice design...I like it.But the descriptions must be to understand whats the source of the props and whats original and whats not.

Neat!! I've been meaning to do something like this for awhile, what did you use to build the site? A friend of mine told me to try "Squarespace", so that's my plan.

The only thing I don't like is that when I'm looking at the pics, it wants to do a slideshow thing and moves to the next picture, before I'm done looking at the last one. Can you disable that?

Very nice.

You've got a couple of typos, however. It's Obi-Wan, not "Obi Won" and you hit the S key instead of the A key, turning Leia into "Leis."

What a great idea for a site! Especially for insurance purposes! I would love to do something like this.
Auto slide show still goes on the Hoth Binoculars, by the way. Also, the Hoth Binocularsare are freaking gorgeous!!! :love: (y)
I'd love to see a photo straight on, looking at the face of it (where the eye lenses are).

Neat!! I've been meaning to do something like this for awhile, what did you use to build the site? A friend of mine told me to try "Squarespace", so that's my plan.

Thanks Dann. I used Godaddy Site Builder. Im very familiar with it so it went quick. There are so many site builders now but Ive heard good things about Squarespace and Wix.

What a great idea for a site! Especially for insurance purposes! I would love to do something like this.
Auto slide show still goes on the Hoth Binoculars, by the way. Also, the Hoth Binocularsare are freaking gorgeous!!! :love: (y)
I'd love to see a photo straight on, looking at the face of it (where the eye lenses are).
Good catch on the Hoth. Fixed. I'll get a straight on pic up in a few days for ya.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back