my new P1 pred mask from usurper

soulsearcher

Hey guys, spoke to Lee ( usurper ) a week or so ago, and I ordered his closed mouthed P1 from him. Lee has been an absolute star with constant updates of the masks progress, what colour scheme I wanted etc, I chose the original P1 paint up for it. Got an email from lee today sayin that the mask is now finished and is ready to be sent to me, whooh, can't wait for Mr postman to bang on the door with Lee's or soon to be my new mr pred mask. He has sent me some pic's of the completed mask and wow this is totally AWESOME dude!! A top notch, 100% mask and an amazin paintup by the great man himself, usurper!! cheers so much dude for everythin you've done for me lee, and I'm sat at the door waitin for the post to arrive :p
photo's below of the mask with the paintup

mask1.JPG

mask2.JPG

Hey guys, spoke to Lee ( usurper ) a week or so ago, and I ordered his closed mouthed P1 from him. Lee has been an absolute star with constant updates of the masks progress, what colour scheme I wanted etc, I chose the original P1 paint up for it. Got an email from lee today sayin that the mask is now finished and is ready to be sent to me, whooh, can't wait for Mr postman to bang on the door with Lee's or soon to be my new mr pred mask. He has sent me some pic's of the completed mask and wow this is totally AWESOME dude!! A top notch, 100% mask and an amazin paintup by the great man himself, usurper!! cheers so much dude for everythin you've done for me lee, and I'm sat at the door waitin for the post to arrive :p
photo's below of the mask with the paintup
lee does top of the line work!!! and lee...we expect nothing less!!!

i'm biased cause he is bud, and he also busts my balls like no other,

but i gotta agree as far as quality ..
out of all the cats out there making predators ...lee blows them outta the water.

that's just IMHO.

Lee is without doubt one of the best people to buy from. Fast, friendly and as you said constant updates. And his work isn't bad either! :p
He's an inspiration and a very talented man. Now if we could trap him and steal his soul...

Yup, ive bought a few things from Lee. Like my P1 with P2 mandibles (slightly softer colour scheme which I asked for in case I decide to paint the skin when I get it done). But yeah, hes always a great guy to deal with and your new mask is looking sweet dude!!!!!

Well his thred has turned out embarressing.

But thanks all the same. :p

Oh and for the record, ive never touched Kithunters Balls.

Im not going to go off topic with the tree thing,

i feel soiled and unusual.....lee o_O

back on topic for a sec...lets see a P1, a P2, a wolf and an elder sculpt.....weapon walls ...

you take anymore journeys bro....we're gonna start calling you the lost hunter...

you my good sir are a pred sculpting animal..or god..pick one

AM

Hi All,

I am new here and wanting to build a predator, start from the head of course. o_O

Just PMed Lee. Can any of you post some pics of Lee's creations or direct me to the thread where I can drool?

Hope to learn more from you guys!

Thanks inadvance.

Take care

Hi All,

I am new here and wanting to build a predator, start from the head of course. :)

Just PMed Lee. Can any of you post some pics of Lee's creations or direct me to the thread where I can drool?

Hope to learn more from you guys!

Thanks inadvance.

Take care

have a look in this section, there is a massive thread on his P2 which is an amazing mask, and ther eis a huge thread on his wolf to, look even harder and there will be one of his P1 threads, use the search feature

Lee, when is the Lee Usurper fan website going up?

It's time, don't you think? :)

(Are you giving the moderator job to Andrew???)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back