my new P1 pred mask from usurper

nah no need for the tree-lee to get a fan site,..... it seems like the man has a following here.....

and i'm already a mod......

AM

Hey guys, spoke to Lee ( usurper ) a week or so ago, and I ordered his closed mouthed P1 from him. Lee has been an absolute star with constant updates of the masks progress, what colour scheme I wanted etc, I chose the original P1 paint up for it. Got an email from lee today sayin that the mask is now finished and is ready to be sent to me, whooh, can't wait for Mr postman to bang on the door with Lee's or soon to be my new mr pred mask. He has sent me some pic's of the completed mask and wow this is totally AWESOME dude!! A top notch, 100% mask and an amazin paintup by the great man himself, usurper!! cheers so much dude for everythin you've done for me lee, and I'm sat at the door waitin for the post to arrive
photo's below of the mask with the paintup
Well with the armour you are building and the mask fron Usurper you are going great, good score on the mask. :p
I agree with the rest of the "clan", Lee's one of the top Predator mask builders around.
Good to see the full armoured preds get a shot, love the concept.
Look forward to progress on your suit :)

UPDATE: 25/03/09

well here's the mask I bought from lee ( usurper ) now finished, dreads, quills, neckring and my own thing for the beads. took me a while to do, but it's been worth the effort I think. I think it looks awesome!!

Thanks again to Lee for one hell of a top notch mask!! I hope you like the finished result?? now to finish up the rest!!!

finished_mask1.JPG

finished_mask2.JPG

finished_mask3.JPG

finished_mask4.JPG

finished_mask5.JPG

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back