My New P1 Mask; This Is Sooo Bad A**!

moki34

I just scored this mask a few days back along with a P1 suit. I wanted to post the mask cuz I am really super excited about it. I had to repair some of the dreads and reattatch them to the mask but other than that it's in great condition; I'm looking to add some quills for that more authentic look from the movie. Well, here it is...let me know what you all think :)

2c0d402e.jpg.gif

Thanks USURPER, it's all coming together slowly but surely. I have the suit, just need netting, some armor pieces and my guantlets. I'll be posting pics' here soon :)

Thanks bud, a friend of mine here in town was selling an old suit of his cuz it didn't fit anymore. I just happened to be of the right dimensions so he hooked me up with a great deal. it needs minor work like paint touch ups and small tears but overall everything was in great condition

Hey all, I posted pics of my suit and other pieces in my other post. Check it out when you can; I'm looking forward to your input. Thanks

Great mask. I remember when I got my first mask from Lee.
Amazes you that they look so much better in your hands than in the pics.
Good luck on your build!

I bet it would look even better with dreds half that size. There aren't enough young preds in the spotlight- awesome paint job :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back