My new limited Prop Display

amish

Sr Member
Hello all,

As some here may know, my wife had me store my props away last year. Recently, she had a change of heart and allowed me to purchase a storage device from Ikea called Ingo. I built this last night and am now quite happy...

To make a long story short, I present you with Ingo, my new display of props. I wasnt able to display them all, but I got most of the ones I wanted out :)

close.JPG

open.JPG

tpmplus.JPG

sabers.JPG

msaber.JPG

misc.JPG

blasters.JPG

Thanks for looking.

That is a BSG Blaster by Matsucorp. It is really nice and has a working trigger.

This is the only picture I have:
bsg0up.jpg

I will try and get a picture up later, though I am sure most of you have seen some great shots of the motion tracker.

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gnrlotto @ Apr 19 2006, 12:44 AM) [snapback]1228890[/snapback]</div>
Enough with the old lightsabers and Bladerunner junk in the cabinet ;) , how 'bout a beauty shot of what's on top of the thing?:)
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(amish @ Apr 18 2006, 04:50 PM) [snapback]1228645[/snapback]</div>
Thanks. I will hold the key, for now...lol
[/b]

Yeah, but she still has the pants. :p
J/K
Nice set-up. :thumbsup

[image]http://rogue74.nt3.npsis.com/Emoticons/whip1.gif[/image] :lol Sorry this was the first time I could use this.

Glad you got you props back out.

for just a minute there i thought that display was in the bathroom. (saw the curtains and thought it was a shower curtain at first ;)
Nice collection..

Dr. J, it is a blast-tech version... and I love it :)

Doug, I see you what you mean. Actually it is next to my bedroom closet. We removed the sliding doors and put up curtains in their place. I hate sliding closet doors as I have never seen one that will stay in place.

Thanks for the compliments. I hope to be able to display my entire collection in the future, for now, I will settle for this :)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back