My new limited Prop Display

amish

Sr Member
Hello all,

As some here may know, my wife had me store my props away last year. Recently, she had a change of heart and allowed me to purchase a storage device from Ikea called Ingo. I built this last night and am now quite happy...

To make a long story short, I present you with Ingo, my new display of props. I wasnt able to display them all, but I got most of the ones I wanted out :)

Thanks for looking.

kell

Looks great. What is that on the bottom shelf next to the Solo blasters?

Kell

amish

Sr Member
That is a BSG Blaster by Matsucorp. It is really nice and has a working trigger.

This is the only picture I have:

gnrlotto

Sr Member
Enough with the old lightsabers and Bladerunner junk in the cabinet ;) , how 'bout a beauty shot of what's on top of the thing?:)

amish

Sr Member
I will try and get a picture up later, though I am sure most of you have seen some great shots of the motion tracker.

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gnrlotto @ Apr 19 2006, 12:44 AM) [snapback]1228890[/snapback]</div>
Enough with the old lightsabers and Bladerunner junk in the cabinet ;) , how 'bout a beauty shot of what's on top of the thing?:)
[/b]

Darth_Pain

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(amish @ Apr 18 2006, 04:50 PM) [snapback]1228645[/snapback]</div>
Thanks. I will hold the key, for now...lol
[/b]
Yeah, but she still has the pants. :p
J/K
Nice set-up. :thumbsup

Sluis Van Shipyards

Master Member
[image]http://rogue74.nt3.npsis.com/Emoticons/whip1.gif[/image] :lol Sorry this was the first time I could use this.

Glad you got you props back out.

burningman

for just a minute there i thought that display was in the bathroom. (saw the curtains and thought it was a shower curtain at first ;)
Nice collection..

amish

Sr Member
Dr. J, it is a blast-tech version... and I love it :)

Doug, I see you what you mean. Actually it is next to my bedroom closet. We removed the sliding doors and put up curtains in their place. I hate sliding closet doors as I have never seen one that will stay in place.

Thanks for the compliments. I hope to be able to display my entire collection in the future, for now, I will settle for this :)