My new limited Prop Display

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

amish

Sr Member
Hello all,

As some here may know, my wife had me store my props away last year. Recently, she had a change of heart and allowed me to purchase a storage device from Ikea called Ingo. I built this last night and am now quite happy...

To make a long story short, I present you with Ingo, my new display of props. I wasnt able to display them all, but I got most of the ones I wanted out :)

Thanks for looking.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kell

Looks great. What is that on the bottom shelf next to the Solo blasters?

Kell

amish

Sr Member
That is a BSG Blaster by Matsucorp. It is really nice and has a working trigger.

This is the only picture I have:

gnrlotto

Sr Member
Enough with the old lightsabers and Bladerunner junk in the cabinet ;) , how 'bout a beauty shot of what's on top of the thing?:)

amish

Sr Member
I will try and get a picture up later, though I am sure most of you have seen some great shots of the motion tracker.

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gnrlotto @ Apr 19 2006, 12:44 AM) [snapback]1228890[/snapback]</div>
Enough with the old lightsabers and Bladerunner junk in the cabinet ;) , how 'bout a beauty shot of what's on top of the thing?:)
[/b]

Darth_Pain

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(amish @ Apr 18 2006, 04:50 PM) [snapback]1228645[/snapback]</div>
Thanks. I will hold the key, for now...lol
[/b]
Yeah, but she still has the pants. :p
J/K
Nice set-up. :thumbsup

Sluis Van Shipyards

Master Member
[image]http://rogue74.nt3.npsis.com/Emoticons/whip1.gif[/image] :lol Sorry this was the first time I could use this.

Glad you got you props back out.

burningman

for just a minute there i thought that display was in the bathroom. (saw the curtains and thought it was a shower curtain at first ;)
Nice collection..

amish

Sr Member
Dr. J, it is a blast-tech version... and I love it :)

Doug, I see you what you mean. Actually it is next to my bedroom closet. We removed the sliding doors and put up curtains in their place. I hate sliding closet doors as I have never seen one that will stay in place.

Thanks for the compliments. I hope to be able to display my entire collection in the future, for now, I will settle for this :)