My new kitbashing site

iPad so 16.1. iPad Pro. Are the pics supposed to open as pop-ups? I’ve never seen this behavior before. I use an iPad for nearly everything.

They open in a viewer. This is what it looks like on my ipad.
Airfix 124 Messerschmitt BF 109 E #12002.jpg

This is wonderful, thank you for setting it up! Especially since it seems it's no longer possible to register on StudioScaleModelers.com to even view the references there; they're effectively already lost to anyone not already in the club.

This is wonderful, thank you for setting it up! Especially since it seems it's no longer possible to register on StudioScaleModelers.com to even view the references there; they're effectively already lost to anyone not already in the club.
Thanks. Now if we can just get more people to post scans. :)

I haven't seen anything to indicate that they are not taking members. Did you send an email to Jason over there?

I had an issue a little while ago and he straighten it out pretty quickly, within 1-2 days from memory.

I applied for membership...filled out all the required information and expected an email verification. It never was received. Not in spam either.

TazMan2000

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back