My new dred rings

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hez1

Tried a technique recommended to me for dred rings...came out looking pretty nice! No paint on these at all, just a clear coat to stop the black stuff rubbing off on your fingers!

IMG_2763.jpg.gif

IMG_2762.jpg.gif

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
Those are perfect P1 dread rings. They look the same as the ones that NewPredMaker sent me. If I were to guess, I would say you used PVC pipe, cut the lines it and burnt the ends to make them expand?

hez1

PredatrHuntr got it right...PVC pipe cut to size, then burnt. Going to do some smaller ones this weekend.