my new db p1 gen 2

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thebigbadwolf

ok so ive been waiting for my pred mask , and it finaly came today , and right away i painted it ,
i started at like 4 and ended at like 7 , i like doin stuff becuase im bord, so here it is
nice and painted and mandibles too lol

029-2.jpg

045-1.jpg

048-2.jpg

051-1.jpg

045-1.jpg

046-2.jpg

052-2.jpg

hers pics with my costume , it even matched my suit without even tryin ahah

065.jpg

055-2.jpg

061-1.jpg

063-2.jpg

yes i know the necklaces are messed up lol :)

tell me what u think , all sugestions welcome :lol:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ei luj

Big Bad Wolf,

Lookin' good, really good :)

Get a set of bambooies and dred rings on him, quick!

---
Ei'luj

Cavaler Urban

I have another idea, why don't you put on his head an Elvis haircut?!lol
I just kidding man because I envy you! :) you make great job when you are bored, though ; stay bored!
great job! :lol:

MisserCraig

lookin pretty good ernie, i like the orgnanic naturalistic feel of the darker, earthier colors you used.
just to make sure, you did wash off all that white powder before painting, right?

A

Armourdillo

Good Job Ernie........like you said.....it matches the torso perfic!!!!!!