my new celtic

strugglingrunt

just thought i'd post up a vid of my celtic suit which everybody has already seen but this new vid has my new chest armour that my wonderful wife got me as an early birthday gift!
comments critiques as always welcome and wanted :)

my celtic suit

the armor looks awsome....and the celtic suit looks awsome aswell....
love the functional mandables.....
your wife is awsome for getting the armor for your birthday...is always good to have someone in your life that shares and respects your hobbies...that is rare...... wear it well... the hunt awaits :)

thanks fellas for the nice comments!
and yea daskullcollector i'm very lucky to have such an understanding and supportive wife especially as she used part of her redundancy money to but this for me!

Hey hey mister that looks GREAT! Bet you're chuffed to bits with that and nice of wifey too. My fiance looks at me gone out whenever I tell her what 'pred' thing I'm doing. She just nods and smiles in a 'bless him' kind of way :)

Awesome suit mate. Well done

I wish there were head to toe shots, so I can see everything that you have put together. I love the working mandibles as well.
Cheers Mate!!!
:)

Great suit... who did yor mask?
grusderk...but if you dont know already dont buy one! it looks good but the amount of work i've done to it....sanding and re-shaping the fibreglass inner structure( because i now have a scar on my chin and nose where it cut into my face! i kid you not!)
i replaced the dreads i have re-painted the whole mask and re-latexed it added velcro in the back so it stayed on my head,
patched up dozens of holes in the paper thin latex ( it is much thicker now!)
and i've repaired the mouth mechanism a few times.

but thanks for the nice comments bro! :(

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back