my new bio

chris1

Hello to all at the lair
after my dropped my first helmet off the top of a truck bounced on a tressle and broke I brought it home and it lived in the corner of the shed .
(I had made the original as a welding helmet )
A year or so later Ive got back to it .
Hope you like the result .http://www.thehunterslair.com/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif
Theres quite abit to do yet of coarse but its only a plug so i will fill the tiny pits and polish it up so i can cast a mould.

new_pred_top_no_paint.jpg

new_pred_right.jpg

new_pred_left.jpg

new_pred_front.jpg

That's a pretty cool looking Bio you have designed. I like how you incorporated the Predators teeth into the front of the mask. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

That's a pretty cool looking Bio you have designed. I like how you incorporated the Predators teeth into the front of the mask. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.
thanks for that I'm thinking of cold casting in a pewter colour or bronze . For those who don't know what cold casting is its a fine metal powder you mix with polyester resin . The good thing I like about it is when dee moulded you can polish it like a metal or use a patina to age it like when copper turns green .

Thats an awesome looking bio, I love the concept you have come up with can't wait to see you next update. Well done bud

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back