My New Back to the Future prop

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's not done but here is a comparison shot of mine next to the real prop. What do you guys think....

PoliceBadgeComparison.jpg

I agree your's looks better. :thumbsup

I love seeing screen used crappy props. You can't tell that they are poor quality like that on the big screen. LOL

You did a great job. Now you just need the cool nightstick and scrolling text hat.

Thanks you guys for the compliments. The hardest thing about this prop was tryig to piece together what I thought the prop masters used to make this thing. I still need to find the twisted brass ring to go aroung the center piece, but I am happy with the way it turned out. The total cost was $30 for all the materials and I have plenty left to make the other one.

Brad

ha ha ha :lol I like how this thread is so mysterious to what was shown .
"better than the original" and such.:lol:thumbsup

By looking at the picture's name ,I can see that it was the Police badge from BTTF2.

I guess the bonus with old threads being brought back up (have seen a few these past few days) is that new users (including myself...don't have that many posts yet lol) are using the search function

yay!!

I've got an idea...

I will remove the "new member trying to increase post count" post, and then leave all of the other "comment" posts. That way, in a few years a new member can bump this thread asking what happened, and why the last few posts don't make any sense. :lol

...post has been removed, now let's see how it reads. :wacko

EDIT: Success!

EDIT AGAIN: Ah man, apollo's first post quoted the new post...

EDIT EDIT AGAIN: Took care of that.

EDIT EDIT EDIT AGAIN: Man, now apollo's post doesn't make any sense. :(

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT AGAIN: That should do it... apollo's post makes sense again.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back