My neice and nephew are found!!!

I live in Lake Stevens, WA so I will keep an eye out. I have friends who are firefighters and cops in Snohomish county, I will pass on the info.

I work for the Alaska Marine Highway and will get the word out. If they drove up here then they either took teh long way or jumped on board one of the AMH ships. My ship is in not getting under way untill the 12th, but I will pass the word out the other Security Mates.

Make sure that theire name are given to Law Enforcement, that way they will pop a flag up in our systems. A few time a ship will wait for the cops to arrive and arrest someone that should be trying to flee.

Crossed Fingers and Prayers for the return of the Children.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cenobyte @ Apr 21 2006, 04:11 PM) [snapback]1230777[/snapback]</div>
I should have an update within an hour :)

Keep your fingers crossed.
[/b]

My Dad flew up there yesterday as we were told that we would have to go to court there to legally take the children. We have been tracking their every move (They thought they were being careful, but we have been able to see the general areas they have been) and found them in Fairbanks Alaska.

This morning, Dad went to court and the judge granted Dad to legally take my Neice and Nephew and bring them back to California. (This has been a legal nightmare once they crossed state lines as now youhave to deal with multiple jurastictions) Dad received a court order and went to the police department in Fairbanks to get them.

Both my neice and nephew are now with my Dad.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WELL WISHES AND THOUGHTS..

They are now back with us
Brandon

That's great news, Glad to hear good news from the Courts.

It's also great news that those Children won't be subjected to the false stories some
people tell after abducting family members.

Happy to hear that this difficult situation has come to a successful conclusion. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back