My neice and nephew are found!!!

Cenobyte

Sr Member
EDIT 5-21-06 ..

MY NEICE AND NEPHEW ARE SAFE AND WITH MY DAD....

They should be home tomorrow..

Thank you ALL for your wishes and thoughts.

Brandon

EDIT..4/02/06.. (If anyone is in Bellingham, Washington, please keep an eye open as they are possibly there)

We got word today that they are possibly in Anchorage, Alaska.

They sent for some money and used the Grandmothers Sister's address to send it to there.

My Dad flew into Anchorage just a few minutes ago to scout the area and look for any signs of them or their vehicles.

If they are there, the D.A. in California will fly up there to server the court order to get them back.

That is all I have up to now. Keeping my fingers crossed that they are there.

Thank you all for your prayers. thoughts and wishes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As some of you remember, I lost my younger sister in a fire back in 2004.

My Neice and Nephew were abducted by their Father and Grandparents 2 months ago and we cannot find them. My parents have custody and the DA is working on the case to find them.

I am asking you all to PLEASE keep a lookout for them for me.

Our thoughts are that they are heading to, or are already in Alaska. (Anchorage or Fairbanks)

Possible that they are in Canada, Washington or Montana.

The Vehicles they would be in WILL have California license plates. One truck is a 2004 F-series, champagne in color. The other truck is an older toyota truck. White with a white camper shell.
I do know that they are towing trailers also. One open and one closed.

If you spot any of them or the vehicles, please let me know and if you have a camera phone, please take a picture of the license plates and/or my Neice and Nephew.

Thank you so very much.

Brandon

This is my Neice and Nephew.
ryandjayde.jpg

They are with their Grandparents..
pandp.jpg

Originally posted by Cenobyte@Mar 24 2006, 11:25 PM
As some of you remember, I lost my younger sister in a fire back in 2004.

My Neice and Newphew were abducted by their Father and Grandparents 2 months ago and we cannot find them. My parents have custody and the DA is working on the case to find them.

I am asking you all to PLEASE keep a lookout for them for me.

Our thoughts are that they are heading to, or are already in Alaska. (Anchorage or Fairbanks)

Possible that they are in Canada, Washington or Montana.

The Vehicles they would be in WILL have California license plates. One truck is a 2004 F-series, tan in color. The other truck is an older toyota truck. Light tan with a white camper shell.

If you spot any of them or the vehicles, please let me know and if you have a camera phone, please take a picture of the license plates and/or my Neice and Nephew.

Thank you so very much.

Brandon

ryandjayde.jpg

[snapback]1212697[/snapback]​
i hope all turns out well, cute kids . i am in newfoundland , i will keep an eye out. all the best rod

Brandon, my thoughts are with you & your family--I've taken the liberty of reposting this as a global thread over at the BBC.

I have to agree with James, this ought to merit a sticky in the prop forum.

Good luck, hope you find them soon.

Possibly if the mods read this it could be stuck at the top of all the forums this is very serious stuff and you need all the help you can get.

Good luck in your search.

OMG...

I'm in Washington. I'll pass along the info to my network of motorcycle buds...

Prayers go out to you for a safe return. I can't imagine my kids being taken. :angry

-Mark

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back