My n ew bio .. the first bio ive ever put together

Bakurenoh

I won a bio mould on ebay to have a go on it and try and bring it to life. It was hard work in some areas i had to spend 4 hours cutting off excess. Overall i enjoyed doing it and i want to try another. I know it looks a bit of poo compared to the bios here but it was my first the only way is up!

The bio on the left is the one i just finished the mould is kinda a cross between P! and scar. (and the scar bio i did a bit of work on to get it how it is here)

photo0026e.jpg.png

photo0027j.jpg.png

photo0028s.jpg.png

In some cases im gonna have to buy completed helmets for best quality but until then i want to learn from this and move onto another bio.

its always nice to watch your bio collection grow!

some terminology for ya.
a mold is what you make masks from
a cast is the mask itself
you have two mask casts. a P1 and a scar.

cheers!

I woke up this morning and had a good look at it and i wasnt happy at all. So i undid most of my work by taking out the mesh visor i had and i sanded off all the paint. Well, i sanded the "cast >_>" down a bit further so it was a bit smoother but still rugged, added just a regular paintwork and then made a reflective visor which was a combination of metal mesh and tin foil (shiney side out) i think it looks better eventhough the paintwork is less unique.

spa3277.jpg

spa3278.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back