My MPPs

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here are all my MPPs:

Top to bottom: Larbel replica, real MPP tube/clamp with replica shroud and endcap, 100% real MPP, 100% real MPP.

mpps1.jpg

The Larbel still has crappy rubber grips as I've been too lazy to upgrade to all the real T-track and Gino stuff that I bought. It does have a real circuit board and bubble strip though.
mpps2.jpg
mpps3.jpg

This one is a real MPP and clamp (black trapezoid sidebars) but the shroud and endcap are replica (MR I think). Also has a real bubble-strip.
mpps4.jpg
mpps5.jpg

Next up is a complete real MPP with single step shroud and real T-track. Black rectangular sidebars.
mpps6.jpg
mpps7.jpg

And lastly, another complete real MPP with single step shroud and rectangular chrome sidebars.
mpps8.jpg
mpps9.jpg

One of the real MPPs tubes will be going into my Boba Fett ESB blaster and the one with sidebars will be converted to a Vader ANH. :)

I love the Graflex too!

I can only show four because the other four are packed away somewhere in a mountain of boxes.

The two ESB sabers have real HP44 circuit boards and real Kobold d-ring brackets. The bottom one with no internals will be converted to an ESB 'severed hand' stunt (including the severed hand).
graflex.jpg

Not pictured are ANH hero, ANH shared stunt, Vader 'ROTJ' and Holiday Special Graflite.

Very nice! I love the Graflex, but it's always nice to see an MPP (Or four, lol):lol every now and then. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back