My modest Home Theater/Prop room

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Runner

Finally finished getting my equipment set up so I thought I would share a few pics of my basement Home Theater and prop room. As you may notice a big thanks needs to go out to IKEA for making this all possible.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

temponaut

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very elegant.

I like the way you've combined posters and production art with the prop replicas. They enhance each other very well. You show off a quality collection to great effect.

The cases and stands are beautiful, too. :)

Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

jhusel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
VERY nice prop room you go there.. I love seeing everyone's prop rooms.

Jhusel

stormtrooperguy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(saxe coburg @ May 6 2006, 12:05 AM) [snapback]1239305[/snapback]</div>
All hail Ikea. Awsome display brother.
[/b]

i was just thinking that. an ikea FINALLY opened in MA, and my entire prop room is different because of it ;)

Jediwannabe

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've got to know where you got those lightsaber display cases? Are they Ikea or were they custom?