My models and new website.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nils

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys,
Just wanted to show my prop replicas, using my new website.
Please let me know what you think, good or bad.
Thanks!

www.nbg-studios.com

Today, I also finished my latest project.
I think it turned out great.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nils

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks guys,
Everything I ever did is in the hands of DICE (EA Games), they are producing the new Battlefront-game.
I actually got a phone call from Lucas Film/EA Games and that they approved my work, they have to "approve" when the models are used for commercial purposes.

Last edited:

astroboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wow! I love that transport. Oddly, if I were to invest in one major studio scale model, it would be that one.

Nils

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Today, I will start om the HASBRO MF with all the extras. I think I will keep that one! :D

GF

Sr Member
Beautiful collection!!! love the sandcrawler, is that a repainted hasbro speederbike?

Nils

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I dont know who made it, but it was poorly casted and the resin was really brittle.
It is an studio scale kit, about two feet wide I think.