My model kits & other builds over the last 4 years

jusdrewit

A few weeks ago I snapped a photo of just about every model kit, 3d resin statue, my first kitbash and every quick build I have completed since around 2017. I was a bit surprised at how much it was. Sometimes I feel like I'm cranking out one project every 6 months lol, I know some amazing builders here that do mind boggling fast, incredible work and I think I'm a turtle in comparison. Anyways thought I'd share, I'm proud of every thing here, and I've learned tons watching others, getting feedback and visiting this forum.

P.S - Since this photo was taken, I've also completed my 1:700 US Destroyer and am also currently juggling a few more projects (repainting my old Mpc 1:48 X-wing and others). As always, thanks for looking!

IMG_20220413_233729_762.jpg
20220413_223706.jpg 20220413_224111.jpg

jusdrewit

It is
Those are some impressive figures!

Is the scratch build that hover bike thing in the back? That is really cool looking
Thank you! And good eye! It's 100% kit bashed (my first ever attempt), it was my entry for Archive X speeder bike competition back in late 2020. I made the cut for the final 10th or 12th but didn't make the final 3. Regardless, it was so much fun, and even though I didn't win I'm super proud of it and my custom bounty hunter I made for it. You can see more of it here:

Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.