MY MODEL KIT AND OTHER QUICK BUILDS

SCUDMAN

Sr Member
Scratch building my own designs and concepts is my favorite aspect of modeling. However, every once and a while I build a model kit or something else that is quick and easy. I will post them here. Thank you for looking.

1:32 scale Moebius Models Viper MKVII

F8027014-18C0-4356-AD30-42711737BB94.jpeg

855C7118-4CBB-4801-8929-11E0955482FF.jpeg

17FB49A8-260E-4EB2-B38B-F2EAB7CDE8D5.jpeg

C0094DAB-D11D-4322-B4D6-2252B9B54874.jpeg

View attachment 1475610
94954091-441B-41EC-AFDB-0D03483D561E.jpeg

Really nice! How long did it take you? what did you make of the kit?
Hello Murph;
Thank you for you questions… This model went together very quickly. As for what I think of the kit- This model kit is over 40 years old, and it presents many of the fitting and detailing issues of model kits of that era. That said, this model kit is wonderful. It is the largest commercially made model kits of the Darth Vader Tie Fighter and the overall proportions seem to be accurate. The detail on the inside and outside surfaces of the wings are beautiful. The detail on the top and bottom of the fuselage are equally nice. However, the lions share of the work to be done is on the front leading edge of the fuselage and on the sphere. In these areas most of the existing details have to be stripped off and redone. If you are up for that, it’s a great build.
thank you for taking an interest in my project.

Very nice work My Friend, any and every model no matter how its made is something to do other than thumb twiddleing keep it going Love them all can't wait to see more

Excellent job on the repaint.

I picked up one of these with the same intentions of repainting since the 6" Black Series is generally around 1/12 and figured Bandai would never do one

Beautiful Probot, is that a Jpg productions kit?
Hello Jusdrewit;
Thank you for the feedback. This is a Hasbro 6” figure scale toy which I repainted.

Excellent job on the repaint.

I picked up one of these with the same intentions of repainting since the 6" Black Series is generally around 1/12 and figured Bandai would never do one
Thank you Analyzer.

I have been waiting for a commercially produced injection molded kit too, and your right it doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen. Nevertheless, the Black Series version has very nice detail and the overall proportions seem to be accurate.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back